1. Coryza, fluid or dry, with loss of taste and smell, sore nostrils, later, a yellowish-green discharge.
2. Pressure in abdomen and small of back, as from a stone, with disposition of lower limbs to go to sleep when sitting. sometimes Ineffectual desire for stool
3. Greatly troubled with dryness in the mouth and throat while sleeping, always awakes with a dry tongue, but without thirst.
4. Stomach disordered from rich foods, cakes. pastry, etc., particularly fat of por
5. Thirstlessness with all complaints.
6. Wandering pains shift rapidly from one place to another, also with swelling of the joints.
7. Bad taste in the mouth, especially in the morning, or nothing tastes good, or no taste at all.
8. Menstrual colic with great restlessness, tossing in every possible direction.
9. Noctural enuresis, particularly In little girls.
10. Menses too late and scanty, or suppressed from getting the feet wet.
11. Mild, gentle yielding disposition, cries at anything, is sad and desponding, can hardly give her symptoms on account of weeping.
12. Sandy hair, blue eyed, pale face, inclined to silent grief with submissiveness.