1. Black comedones on the face.
2. Great thirst, little appetite.
3. Empty, gone, faint feeling in stomach about 11 a.m.
4. Diarrhoea some hours after midnight, or driven out of bed early in the morning.
5. Both the flow of urine and discharge of feces are painful to the parts over which they pass.
6. Burning in the vagina; is scarcely able to keep still.
7. Attacks of suffocation, especially at night in bed wants doors and windows open.
8. Weakness in chest in evening when lying down.
9. Unsteady gait, tremor of hands.
10. Standing is the most disagreeable position.
11. Does not walk erect; stoops or bends in walking or sitting.
12. Child dislikes to be washed or bathed.
13. Heat in soles of feet, or cold feet and burning soles. wants to find a cool place for them, or puts them out of bed.
14. Cramps in calves of legs, or soles of feet, principally at night
15. Hot flashes, with spells of faintness, or passing off with a little moisture and faintness or debility.
16. Voluptuous Itching and tingling, burning and soreness from scratching.
17. Irresistible drowsiness in daytime, and wakefulness the whole night.
18. As an intercurrent remedy, when carefully selected remedies fall to produce a favorable effect.