1. Tongue trembles when protruded, or catches behind the teeth.
2. Sensation of a swelling in the throat, as if two large lumps came together, on empty swallowing; better on swallowing food.
3. Tonsilitis worse on left side, choking when swallowing; or, when swallowing. pains from the throat to the ear; neck very sensitive to touch.
4. Uterus will not bear contact, even of the bed clothes; they cause uneasiness in the abdomen; no tenderness.
5. Menses at the regular time, but too short and feeble.
6. Uterine and ovarian pains, relieved by a flow of blood.
7. Suddenly something runs from the neck to the larynx and interrupts breathing; awakens him at night; spasm of glottis.
8. Aching pain in the shin bones.
9. Hot flashes, metrorrhagia, and other troubles during climacteric period.
10. Most symptoms aggravated after sleep.
11. Great physical and mental exhaustion in morning on rising.