1. Excessive fullness and distension of the abdomen, with flatulence, relieved by eructations.
2. Hunger, but a small quantity of food seems to fill him full.
3. Continuous rumbling and rolling in the abdomen.
4. Severe backache, relieved by passing urine, urine deposits a red, sandy sediment.
5. Fan-like motion of the alae nasi in respiratory diseases, especially of children and young persons.
6. Aggravation of the symptoms from 4 to 8 p.m.
7. Humid suppurating eruptions, especially on occiput and face, crusts thick, easily bleeding, oozing a fetid moisture, worse after scratching and from warmth.
8. Much flatus accumulates here and there in the abdomen. in the hypochondria, in the back, in region of ribs and chest, causing tension, bubbling and gurgling, relieved by empty eructations.
About Chandran Nambiar K C
I am Chandran Nambiar K C
Author, REDEFINING HOMEOPATHY
Managing Director, Fedarin Mialbs Private Limited
Developer. SIMILIMUM ULTRA Homeopathic Software
I am not a scientist, academician, scholar, professional homeopath or anybody with 'big credentials', but an old lay man, a retired government servant, who accidentally happened to fall into the deep waters of the great ocean of homeopathic knowledge during his fiery teenage years, and was destined to live a whole life exploring the mysteries of that wonderful world with unending enthusiasm.
My interest in homeopathy happened very accidentally when I was only 20 years old UNDERGRADUATE ZOOLOGY student, through a constant relationship with a local practitioner who happened to be father of my classmate. I was a regular visitor in his clinic, where from I started reading BOERICKE MATERIA MEDICA and other homeopathic books, which helped me to cure myself my troublesome asthma that have been haunting me since my childhood days. I became a voracious reader of homeopathy.