1. Excessive fullness and distension of the abdomen, with flatulence, relieved by eructations.
2. Hunger, but a small quantity of food seems to fill him full.
3. Continuous rumbling and rolling in the abdomen.
4. Severe backache, relieved by passing urine, urine deposits a red, sandy sediment.
5. Fan-like motion of the alae nasi in respiratory diseases, especially of children and young persons.
6. Aggravation of the symptoms from 4 to 8 p.m.
7. Humid suppurating eruptions, especially on occiput and face, crusts thick, easily bleeding, oozing a fetid moisture, worse after scratching and from warmth.
8. Much flatus accumulates here and there in the abdomen. in the hypochondria, in the back, in region of ribs and chest, causing tension, bubbling and gurgling, relieved by empty eructations.