1. Gums painful to the touch, swollen, spongy, receding from the teeth, edges whitish, bleeding, fetid odour from the month.
2. Moist tongue with intense thirst.
3. Tongue swollen and flabby, showing impress of the teeth on the margins, movement difficult.
4. Teeth feel loose, fall out, or become black and carious.
5. During every menstrual period, anxiety, red tongue with dark spots and burning, salty taste; sickly colour of the gums and teeth set on edge.
6. Leucorrhoea always worse at night, itching, burning, smarting, corroding with rawness.
7. Itching of genitals, made worse from contact of urine remaining on the parts.
8. Round spots shining through the skin, of a coppery-red colour. Syphilis.
9. Flat, painless ulcers, pale, covered with phlegm-like pus, on the scalp, skin of penis, etc.
10. Ulceration very superficial and wide spread.
11. Ulcers having an impure lardaceous surface, with inflamed elevated, everted edges, like raw meat, readily bleeding.
12. Colic, burning and tenesmus, before, during and after stools, chilliness between the stools
13. Worse when lying on the right side, particularly the pain in the region of the liver, and bruised feeling in. the intestines.
14. Boring pains in the exostoses at night.
15. Cold, clammy, night sweats drive him out of bed.
16. Sweating with all complaints, but the sweat affords., no relief.