1. Headache as if bursting, beating and stitches through the neck and chest, with heat in head, red face, nausea and vomiting before, during and after menses, or during the fever stage. decreasing gradually after the sweats.
2. Lips dry, cracked, upper lip swollen, breaks out around the mouth.
3. Blisters like pearls upon the lips, especially in intermittent fever.
4. Great complaints about the dryness of the tongue, which is not very dry.
5. Great aversion to bread of which she was once very fond.
6. When the throat and neck of children emaciate rapidly during summer complaints.
7. Constipation, with sensation of constriction of the anus; difficult expulsion of a stool fissuring the anus, with flow of blood, leaving a sensation of much soreness.
8. Irregular intermission of the beating of the heart and pulse, especially when lying on the left side.
9. Intermittent fever, especially, inveterate or badly treated cases, after quinine, in damp regions or newly turned ground, chill at 10 or 11 a.m.
About Chandran Nambiar K C
I am Chandran Nambiar K C
Author, REDEFINING HOMEOPATHY
Managing Director, Fedarin Mialbs Private Limited
Developer. SIMILIMUM ULTRA Homeopathic Software
I am not a scientist, academician, scholar, professional homeopath or anybody with 'big credentials', but an old lay man, a retired government servant, who accidentally happened to fall into the deep waters of the great ocean of homeopathic knowledge during his fiery teenage years, and was destined to live a whole life exploring the mysteries of that wonderful world with unending enthusiasm.
My interest in homeopathy happened very accidentally when I was only 20 years old UNDERGRADUATE ZOOLOGY student, through a constant relationship with a local practitioner who happened to be father of my classmate. I was a regular visitor in his clinic, where from I started reading BOERICKE MATERIA MEDICA and other homeopathic books, which helped me to cure myself my troublesome asthma that have been haunting me since my childhood days. I became a voracious reader of homeopathy.