1. Blisters and ulcers on the tongue and mucous membranes of the mouth and throat, with pricking, burning pain on being touched, especially after the abuse of mercury.
2. Superficial ulcers like chancres, on glans and prepuce, looking clean, but exuding an offensive moisture.
3. Sycotic excresences on the glans, bleeding when touched.
4. Stitches and sticking pains as from splinters,. especially on touch, in all parts of the body.
5. Ulcers with stinging and pricking pains, edges. irregular; exuberant granulations, after mercury or in secondary syphilis.
6. Cracking in maxilliary articulation when chewing.
7. Sticking pains in rectum, and spasmodic constriction. in anus during stool; fissures.
8. Pain as if the rectum would be torn asunder during stool.