1. Pulsations, sticking and burning in the brain.
2. As soon as water becomes warm in the stomach, it is thrown up.
3. Chronic painless diarrhoea of undigested food, with much thirst during the night.
4. Frequent diarrhoea during cholera time; cholerina.
5. Constipation; feces slender, long, dry, tough and hard, like a dog’s; voided with difficulty.
6. Cannot talk on account of pain in larynx.
7. Pains in chest with coughing, relieved by external pressure.
8. Dry tickling cough in the evening, with tightness across the chest.
9. Trembling of the whole body while coughing.
10. Can lie only on right side.
11. Small wounds bleed much.
12. Cough worse in evening and night, from change from warm to cold air.
13. Most symptoms aggravated before midnight, and during a thunder storm.