1. Full of suppressed grief, seems weighed down by it, broods over imaginary troubles.
2. Ailments from grief, or suppressed mental sufferings.
3. Slight blame or contradiction irritates and excites him to anger.
4. Headache as if a nail were driven out through the side of the head, relieved by lying on the painful side.
5. Headache increased by smoking tobacco, or being where another is smoking.
6. Sensation of weakness and sinking in pit of stomach.
7. Frequent sighing; constant desire to take deep breath.
8. Every time he stands still during a walk he coughs.
9. Sleepy after each coughing spell.
10. Spasmodic affections of children consequent on being put to sleep soon after punishment.
11. Change of position relieves the pain
12. During the chill, thirsty, external warmth pleasant, during the fever heat, no thirst; external warmth intolerable.