1. Headache, as if the brain were bruised, all through the bones of the head, and down into the root of the tongue, with nausea.
2. Distressing nausea, and inclination to vomit, with almost all complaints.
3. Stooping causes him to vomit.
4. Distressing feeling, as though the stomach were hanging down relaxed.
5. With every movement a cutting pain in abdomen, almost constantly running from left to right
6. Stools as if fermented, green as grass, with nausea and colic.
7. Hemorrhage from the uterus, blood bright red, profuse, clotted with heavy oppressed breathing.
8. Suffocation threatens from constriction in the throat and chest, worse from the least motion.
9. Loses breath with the cough, turns pale and becomes rigid.
10. One hand cold, the other hot.
11. Backache, short chill, long fever, mostly heat with thirst, headache, nausea, cough and sweat last.