1. Heaviness of the head, relieved after profuse emission of watery urine.
2. Partial paralysis of the eyelids, tongue, or organs of deglutition.
3. Fullness in head, heat of face, chilliness, thick speech, brain feels as if bruised.
4. Diarrhoea after sudden emotions, as grief, fright, bad news, or the anticipation of an unusual ordeal.
5. Inefficient labour pains, or none at all, or widely dilated, complete atony, or labour delayed by a rigid os.
6. Fever beat with drowsiness. Sleep with half waking and murmuring frequently. Little thirst, feels very languid, and wants to lie still.
7. Febrile chilliness, cold extremities, heat of the head and face.